Terms and Conditions
- Qualification: You the Trainer confirms that you hold the necessary qualifications to perform the duties expected of a personal trainer.
- Insurance: You the Trainer confirms that he/she holds the necessary insurances to cover any accident or training incident to you or your client. Gymshare or the training facilities registered on Gymshare shall not be subject to any claim, demand, or injury whatsoever with regard to the assessment of your client`s health condition or for any injury arising out of the client`s disability, impairment or ailment.
- Liabilities: This Liability section applies only to the extent permitted by law. Gymshare and each training facility registered with Gymshare excludes all liability for death, injury or damage caused by the trainer/client carrying out exercises incorrectly. You as the Personal trainer/client agrees to fully release Gymshare and the training facility (As well as any of its owners, employees or independent contractors) from any and all liability, claims and / or litigation actions that buyer may have for injuries, disability, or death or other damages of any kind.
- Code of Conduct: The Trainer and his/her client shall respect the behavioural and operating principles and follow them on all occasions.
This includes, but is not limited to:
- Wearing appropriate and clean clothes and shoes.
- leaving machines and surfaces clean after usage, always cleaning up equipment after use.
- Any equipment damaged or broken must be replaced by the trainer responsible.
- Entrance into a Gymshare registered training facility is restricted to you (The personal trainer) and your client.
- Behaving in a friendly and respectful manner towards the other members in the gym as well as the staff.
- Obey the gyms rules.
- Once your time slot is finished, exit immediately.
- Suspension/Termination of Membership: If you the trainer/client behaves in a manner that breaches the code of conduct, interferes or disturbs other members or staff, or that the management considers inappropriate, the trainer can be suspended or terminated at management’s sole discretion.
- Payments: Payments will be organised through an invoice on a monthly basis. If the trainer does not pay the fees owed, the membership can be suspended or terminated at management’s sole discretion.
- Late Arrivals: Sessions shall be approximately 30 minutes in length and shall start at the scheduled time. Sessions will not be extended due to the lateness of Client due to interruptions caused by the client. You may book 2 sessions in a row to extend your session to 60mins. Once session has ended, trainer and their client must leave premises immediately.
- Lost Property or Theft: Gymshare does not take responsibility for loss or theft of any personal belongings. Any items left in a Gymshare registered facility will not be stored long-term.
- Cancellations: Cancellations within five hours of previously booked timeslots will incur full charge. Exceptions may be made if contact with Gymshare is made as soon as possible.
- Use of the Facilities: The facility shall be used for training purposes only. No other activity will be allowed, and violations will be sanctioned. For example, sleeping and lingering are not allowed. Consumption of alcohol, tobacco or illegal substances is not allowed. Working or working out under the influence is not allowed.
Your Rights and Responsibilities Using Our Website
Terms and Conditions for accessing this website.
By using this site, you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms you should not access and/or use our website or communicate in any way with the server hosting this website, namely, but not limited to, Gymshare.ie
Henceforth in this legal declaration, you the website user, or associated parties will be known as either "you" or "the client". We, Gymshare.ie will be known as "We", "Us" or "Our Company", our general or individual assets will be addressed by the prefix "Our".
You agree that we reserve the right to change these, or any, terms and conditions, content and/or declarations without prior notification, and changes made come into immediate effect upon being presented here. When such changes are made, you may revoke your agreement by engaging with our company online using this or any website or continue to accept such changes.
You agree only to use our website, and associated services for completely lawful purposes, in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit the use or enjoyment of this site by any third party. Prohibited behaviour includes but is not limited to defamation, damaging the security of our website, harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, damaging content on our website, transmitting obscene or offensive content or anything which may affect the effective operation of our website.
We reaffirm, hacking, damaging or otherwise compromising the security of this website is highly unlawful under Irish law, and hence will be treated as criminal damage in an Irish court of law.
Disclaimers/Limitation of Liability
Our websites content is provided on a "As Is" and on an "voluntary access" basis without any representations or any kind of warranty whether express, implied or statutory of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
Our company will not be liable for any damages, including consequential damages, or any damages arising from the loss of use, interruption of trade, financial loss or damages, whether in contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising from or in connection with the use of our website.
We refuse to accept any responsibility for the failure and/or actions of third parties, and content and communication interception which may occasionally occur using our website or associated services.
Third Party Content
Any third-party content hosted or otherwise presented on our website is copyright of its respective owners. We do not accept liability for any loss or damage in transmission of such content and in turn do not accept any liability for how content may be misused by our website's users.
Third Party Sites/Links
Our company not responsible for the availability or content of any third-party websites or material accessed through our website. We purposely do not monitor third party content available through third party websites and/or links as a disclaimer of liability for such content.
Our company does not endorse, and shall not be held responsible for any content, advertising, products, services or information on or available from third party sites. Third party sites linked through our website are not covered by our terms of service, and hence you must review their policies appropriately.
Disclaimer Of Liability for Legal Declarations
If any provisions of these terms and conditions are found to be illegal, outdated, less legally preferable in a legal action or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect. We refuse to accept liability for parties who do not make us openly aware of faults and later deny such observations in legal action - Access our website at your own, sole risk and liability without exception.
These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland respectively.
Miscellaneous: Gymshare may amend these terms and conditions from time to time and place the new version on the website and notify you of such changes either in writing or electronically. These terms and conditions shall apply when you use the www.gymshare.ie website. They shall supersede any and all other conditions, understandings, commitments, agreements or representations (except fraudulent misrepresentations) whether oral or in writing. Gymshare.ie advises that you print off and keep safe a copy of these terms and conditions. You are advised to read (and are responsible for reading) all information on the website and contained in these terms and conditions fully. If any of these terms are held to be invalid or unenforceable, those terms will be struck out and the other terms remain.